The quality of the speaker cables plays an important role in delivering the music signal from your source to your speakers.
Its robust conductors made of thin yarns of .10 mm in diameter, offer a minimum resistance, offering a maximum transfer of power to its speakers. Our assembly lines for speaker cables are terminated with Speakon Neutrik and our Bronze Connector if required.
- Speaker cables with high flexibility and low memory.
- Low resistance
- Warranty 5 years
- Clear and defined sound in your speakers
- Neutrik Connectors
- Connectors Bronze Connector
- Mechanical Information:
- Conductor area 1.5 mm2
- Conductor insulation P.V.C
- Coating P.V.C Crystal 4.5 mm x 8 mm
- Weight 75 gr / m
- Electrical Information:
- Conductor resistance 13.3 Ohm
- Shield strength
- Capacity (Cond.Cond) 80 pF / m
- Voltage test 500 V eff.