Specially designed for the connection of MICROPHONES.
The internal construction of its virgin 100% copper braided shielding – apart from operating as a return by completing the circuit (Mass) – prevents any unwanted noise generated mainly by external radiofrequency and electromagnetic interference (EMI, RFI) which interferes with the signal traveling through the nucleus. The shielding is completed by the usage of Karbonfiber conductive insulation, which neutralizes the effect of the noise induced by the mechanical movements of the normal use of the cable (Triboelectric Effect).
In addition, its internal cables are formed by thin copper multifilaments of 0.10 mm in diameter to minimize the resistance favoring the fluidity of the signal.
The quality of these selected insulating materials, added to the architecture of the cable guarantees a low capacity.
Mechanically, the model of Cable Iron 1146, offers a flexible and robust finish, suitable for professional work and daily use.
The properties of this type of cable, are necessary for the professional use in studies of recording, scenes or broadcasting.
– Design for high performance
– Correct signal transmission
– Braided wiring
– Resistant and flexible outer sheath with very low memory
– Assembly with Neutrik connectors
– Formation of .10mm copper multifilaments
– Guarantee 5 years
- Conductor area: 0.20mm2
- Conductor Insulation: P.V.C
- Shielding: Braided + Conductive PVC
- Coating: P.V.C Black 5.75 Diam.
- Weight: 60 gr / m
- Electrical Information:
- Conductor resistance: 90 Ohm / km
- Shielding resistance: 30 Ohm / km
- Capacity (Cond.Cond): 80 pF / m
- Capacity (Displacement): 130 pF / m
- Voltage test: 500 V eff.