This versatile line offers consumers excellent value for money. Its balanced configuration is made by a cable especially for XLR or TRS connections. The microphone cables of this line are assembled with metal connectors with a high resistance epoxy termination, with their contacts nickel plated for corrosion protection.
- Driver area: 2 x 0.22mm2
- Conductor Insulation: P.V.C
- Shielding: Helicoidal Shield + Hemp
- Coating: P.V.C Black Diam. 6.20 mm
- Weight 65 gr / m
- Electrical Information:
- Conductor resistance: 90 Ohm / km
- Shielding resistance: 30 Ohm / km
- Capacity (Cond.Cond): 80 pF / m
- Capacity (Displacement) 130 pF / m
- Voltage test 500 V eff.